Thursday, August 28, 2008

MORRISONISM

"What is a man with no religion? What is a mankind with no man?"...
Religion is a misconception.We are made to follow a set of rules and regulations to be a part of our religion.Conventionally religion is a phenomena which is injected into our blood right in regular doses right from birth.We are taken to temples and all to cherish the infinite power and the mind fucking ability of THE MAN.We blindly fall deep into the crutches of HIS teachings and inculcate the super hyped concept of DESTINY.Well maybe its all true.Maybe I'm DESTINED to speak out my take on it .Maybe even i play the blame game with destiny.

But what if we exert our minds to think a bit beyond the conventional spectrum of blind faith and acceptance.What if if question our selfs whether we are liking it or just accepting it.

My take on religion is a bit swayed away from the conventional orthodox axiom.Music is my religion.Jim Morrison my god.

Music makes me happy,it makes me touch the divine bounties of life hanging far away from mankind ,innocent to this fast paced world breeding hatred and futility,it defines PEACE to me...
Music for me requires no commitments,no strings attached.I call my passion my religion and my religion MORRISIONISM.
Do not think I am writing all this under the influence of herbs.I want the people to appreciate their passion ,some may like eating,some sleeping,some talking.People wake up from the intoxicating conventional thinking.Follow the path which comes in your mind rather than forcing the sensitive organ to climb up the ladder which has no steps.
Do some good to you and the mankind.
"I'm the lizard king..
I can do anything"
Jim Morrison

2 comments:

Kiel said...

arrey....?? speaking tree?? swapnil....

Anzhi! said...

dont stop writing!